Excellent stay at this Hilton property. ALL staff amazing, friendly, and helpful - from front desk to bell captain. Room was large by any standard and nicely appointed. Large flat screen TV. Comforable bed. Missing hot beverage packets (tea) were quickly replaced. I plan on staying here next time I am in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Groupon, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City