We stayed here for 2 nights, and it was a good stay. Clean, very comfortable beds, and an excellent location. 2 things put me off about this hotel: I was dragging 4 bags up to the room and no-one offered to help, TWICE! The other thing was that the room's coffee machine didn't work and the A/C kept making banging noises.
All that said, it's a very good hotel to stay in for a Manhattan tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City