The Kimberly Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$188
$161
$274
$247
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$187
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$151
  • Bar/Lounge
$241
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$256
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$307
2,118 results
All reviewsone bedroom suiterooftop barchrysler buildingthe penthousenew yorkfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenthe sofa bedsitting roomliving areadoor staffaround the cornercentral parkboutique hotelrooms are largewonderful hotel
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I can't for the life of me figure out how this hotel can get so many stars. As I lay in the hard as a rock bed with the Air conditioner unit that is blasting loud sound but producing no air...the interior of the room is so dated...my view is of scaffolding ....all this for $450 per night......This is room 5G....take a pass on this hotel!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tropinkalscom
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. I spend three weeks every year in NY and this place is the best. Great location slap bang in the middle of Manhattan. All mods cons and it has a fantastic rooftop bar for a tipple under the stars at night.
I've never had a bad stay yet. Staff are warm and friendly without being annoying. You get access to the NY racket club too. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from 6th to 10th June. It was our first visit to New York and something we had planned for a long time. We checked in and were advised that we had been upgraded and our room had a view of the Chrysler building. We were on the 23rd Floor and when we saw the room it was a real WOW factor. We heard that hotel rooms in NY are small, not here. The room was huge and had an amazing bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and flat screen TV on wall.

We had breakfast one morning on the rooftop bar and the food was excellent quality and such a great place to sit and admire the fantastic view. We also ate in the NOIR Restaurant and it was one of the best meals we had over the 4 days.

Location was great, a subway station around the corner, 10 minutes walk to Rockerfella Center and close to 5th Avenue. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in New York and if I ever get to back again, I would stay there myself.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TOPAZ_8
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our family of four has stayed here on three occasions and we have been happy each time. We tried a different hotel in a different part of town during our last visit, and we ended up being sorry that we did not book the Kimberly for a fourth time. Rooms are incredibly spacious by NY standards, and the location can't be beat.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank frankieSF
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is an apartment hotel with several floors of residential suites. We read reviews on Trip Advisor when researching places to stay in N.Y. and chose this hotel on the strength of the reviews and pricing. It was in a good location, fairly central to wherever we planned to travel etc.
We were upgraded to a suite which was very comfortable and handy for us to prepare our own breakfasts etc. Hotel has access to a small boat and for $26 each, we enjoyed an evening cruise around the harbour, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and many other famous landmarkds. A bonus because it was scorching lay hot when we arrived and we are not used to the humidity!
Service was excellent, save for "chippy "front desk clerks, and the concierge was extremely helpful with info prior to our arrival.

Disappointed that the much promoted "Upstairs" roof top lounge was not accessible.

Room Tip: Rooms are a little dark, so the higher you can get, the better. Of course in a city of high rise buildings it is fairly obvious that lower rooms will be dark!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple