The Kimberly Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
San Carlos Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
The Benjamin(New York City)
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
W New York(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
New York Marriott East Side(New York City)
  • Room Service
Oakwood Cosmopolitan(New York City)
View Hotel
Hotel 48LEX New York(New York City)
2,089 results
All reviewsone bedroom suiterooftop barchrysler buildingthe penthousenew yorkfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenthe sofa bedsitting roomliving areadoor staffaround the cornercentral parkboutique hotelrooms are largewonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We just returned from our second time staying at the Kimberly, and once again had a great experience. We received a complimentary upgrade to a 2-bedroom suite, which our son really appreciated as he got a real bed instead of a sofabed. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and we all slept very well. We were on the 24th floor, and heard very little street noise. The suite was very clean, spacious, and elegant. We got bagels from the nearby bagel store and ate breakfast in our corner dining nook, admiring the view of the river. That was the only negative about the stay: the toaster was broken and we couldn't toast our bagels.

I'm still amazed that the Kimberly can offer such spacious rooms at such affordable rates. This will always be our first choice of hotels to stay at when we visit NYC.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank eloracm
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Even though there were a few glitches here and there, our week long stay was great. We stayed at the one bedroom king suite and loved everything. Since it was February the price was right.

There are a couple of things that should be mentioned, such as the slippery floor in the bathroom and the kitchen area (wear slippers!), the bath tub in on the small side, and the computer which is provided did not function most of the time.

However, we had free wifi, and to be honest, most hotels don't provide PC in your room anyway! People complained about the elevators, and we had a problem one day only, the rest of the time the elevators were fine and quick! All the staff were polite and accomodating, the toiletries were more than expected, the dishes in the kitchen were helpful when we wanted to eat leftovers, the furnishings were in great condition and even though we didn't use the balcony, it's wonderful to have one.

We will return!

Room Tip: 18D was great!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tetrisfan
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I would surely recommend this hotel. It is located in a "quiet" part of NY, but in the same time very close to everything you want to see. I didn't use taxi as much as i expected. The service was excellent, the staff too polite, clan and big rooms, excellent food and bars... All in all, NY in its finest :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank preveduvac
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It was my 21st birthday, which I celebrated along with 2 of my good friends (who shared the same birthday), and my best friend from home.

As I was living in New Jersey, I found New York to be spectacular but not as amazing as when I had first arrived. My experience at The Kimberly changed that! We were given free internet access for the two nights we were there and the beds were most definitely the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The hotel was amazing, with very spacious rooms and gorgeous bathrooms. We headed up onto the rooftop for birthday drinks and found it absolutely remarkable that we were so close to the Chrysler building!

One of the finest hotels I have ever had the pleasure of staying in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank eliza2477
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this boutique hotel in June 2012. The location was ideal as it was close to Times Square and the Theatre District. (walking distance) The rooms were very comfortable and clean. There was a cafe right next door that served a delicious breakfast and also very close to Starbucks. The doormen at the hotel were really helpful hailing us cabs and giving good advice and directions. The concierge was also friendly and helpful. The front desk staff were not overly friendly, but we had very limited interaction with them so it didn't really matter. Overall very good experience and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family