“Very nice pizza joint”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Quick stop for a late night bite when I first got in town. What a pleasant find! I had the margarita pizza. They got the pizza ready really quickly and it was very good. This was a nice and relaxing spot for a quick bite.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I'm a pizza lover and devotee of the thin stuff. For me, this is the new best place for pizza in Manhattan. (I used to be crazy about John's in Greenwich Village.) And we happened upon it just by chance walking back to our hotel. Incredible, fresh, delicious ingredients. Terrific, quick, friendly service. Clean. Nice atmosphere too, but they're getting popular so space to sit and eat may be hard to come by. The "plain" had tiny wedges of tasty tomatoes and little slices of the creamiest mozzarella I've ever had. The hot sausage was out of this world! I can't wait to go back. Not expensive, either. I just wish they had something other than canned sodas.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

In case you didn't know there's a coupon for 20% off your total bill in the Epoch Times newspaper, they have locations throughout the city where you can pick up a copy. I got the small 4-cheese pizza for dinner. The secret blend of cheeses definitely had a kick to it. The place is small, but comfortable. I like the pop music that they play in the restaurant.

1  Thank QueenoftheHighways
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Pizza is great and I really like that they have fresh herbs for toppings.

Price is also reasonable and service was quick and friendly.

1  Thank Ankit S
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Unimpressive. We headed here after an event at MSG. The concept of wood fired pizza AND penne sounded great. We got one of each. While the pizza was okay, it was nothing to write home about. But the most disappointing part was the pasta! The menu says wood-fired penne, but it was presented in a microwavable paper bowl. It was Luke warm and the cheese wasn't event melted. This definitely did not come from an oven. The pasta was mushy, and for $8 I would have preferred a lean cuisine. If you are nearby and want flat crust pizza maaaybe stop in, but please don't waste your money on anything else. Underwhelming and disappointing to say the least!