“Awesome, fresh, organic sandwich shop”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Ranked #190 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Many locations to choose from in NYC and they were all great. Food is super fresh and taste awesome. Staff is very friendly, and helpful explaining their product. Will definitely eat here again and again! Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Pret A Manger

Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you enjoy good food at low prices this is the perfect place, an English franchise that has several branches in NY, for me one of the best places to find delicious food in a fast and economical format in USA, I was completely removed the schema of fast food, here you can find salads, soups, warps, sandwiches and great desserts. Super recommended!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I used to lunch here when I worked nearby and still go from time to time. The employees are out of this world! Kind and helpful, once they even made me a pastry I wanted that they ran out of and didn't charge me for it- something I did not ask them to do but they insisted. This is a great place to stop for a quick bit or lunch while you're at work. You can get something relatively good for you at a fair price and carry it out or eat it in- but you'll most likely be carrying out since the tables are usually taken.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I try Pret. And we like it.
We recommend this to eat something good!
Good experience to share.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

These shops are great for a quick snack! I stopped here every day when I was on holiday! Great range of fresh produce! A place to meet up with people!