“Amazing little find”

Shake Shack
Ranked #101 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
“Amazing little find”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely bite to eat and we're happy to find this little surprise. The service was fast and very welcoming and asked everything we wanted in our burgers, the burger themselves were to scream and shout about they really were tasty and full of flavour.I enjoyed my burger so much I felt the need to enjoy another one. Defiantly would recommend.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Kirkby-in-Ashfield, United Kingdom
“Yum Yum!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had been looking forward to visiting and it didn't dissapoint. The setting is lovely and the food is delicious. There isn't alot of seating but due to the nature of the food people are coming and going regularly so getting a seat isn't a problem.

• Visited September 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“Nom, nom, nom”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had one thing I wanted to do on my birthday - eat an awesome burger. I did my research and all roads led here. My other half, being the detail man he is even compared shake shack for shake shack....and the MSG one came out on top.

Oh boy, is it a tasty burger! I say it again, nom, nom, nom.

The double patty is worth it for their shakeshack burger. Tasty cheese, fresh bun, just the right amount of salad. I don't like to faff with a burger or it's accompaniments - so salted fries and a vanilla shake were all that was needed to make this the perfect burger experience.

'he' went for one of each, single patty - smokeshack and shakeshack. Preferring something a little more exotic, I understand the smokeshack is also highly recommended for those who like to move away from a purist approach to their burgers.

A peanut butter shake was also tried and adored. And for our friends dog, a pooch-ini - well it is NYC.

And to top it off it was a bright, crisp, sunny day in MSG, so the perfect place to chow down on our burgers.

What a great birthday treat....

• Visited December 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic burgers”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

we decided to try this on a friends recommendation, I guess going to New York a visit to a burger joint is a must, I would not do it in the UK anyway. This was the best burger I have had, I had the smokeshack with cheesey fries. The bill for two was $32 as we had a few extras. I wanted to go back but this is very popular and gets busy, a sign of a good place. There is nothing like like this in the uk, as far as I am aware.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Shake Shake is probably one of the best places in NYC where you can get an awesome burger.

The service is great and very quick, don't be afraid of the queue! The restaurant is also well located.

Only one thing to improve: The number of seats and tables. The restaurant needs definitely more!