“Addicting”

Shake Shack
Ranked #103 of 14,032 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

First experienced Shake Shack in 2011 when my husband and I visited New York. We loved it so much we went back 2 more times during that stay. When we flew into New York on our way to Ireland we planned enough time between flights just to be able to go to Shake Shack! Great burgers, incredible shakes, amazing New York park atmosphere!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had shack burgers first time in Saratoga NY , so glad they are starting to open up closer to home. Good quality and crispy french fries keep me coming back

Reviewed May 24, 2013

One of the best burger joint in NYC.
The burgers, fries and milkshakes are amazing.
Relaxed and cheap, you can't miss it... and don't let the big queues let you down...

Reviewed May 23, 2013

It is good, nothing extraordinary, but it is seems to have developed a following and certainly is a better alternative to any fast food like McDonalds or BK.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

A nice casual shack in the middle of Madison Square Park which is perfect. I just had a black and white shake which was very good. The problem is that the lines are long and as I was waited on in 10 minutes which was service. great but I waited for 20 minutes for two drinks and had to go to the counter to get my order. The staff were very pleasant but they need to speed up the service. It was on a weekend though.