“Great place for tourists”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #106 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Astoria, New York
“Great place for tourists”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Used to be awesome but slowly going down.
Our office used to order all the time but not any more – burgers are dry and don’t taste as they used to. The place became a tourist location – if you are in NYC, you should try eating there – milkshake and burgers, sitting in the park – very nice! For average New Yorker – try to go on a rainy day - the line is usually 5-7 min!

• Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Caracas, Venezuela
“Great "fast food"!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers, fries and milkshakes! Worth the 20 min of waiting! The place is nice located and the atmosphere good too.

• Visited August 2012
Widnes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The shake shack was really good. Burgers and shakes especially are great. It's worth getting there for either an early or late lunch as the queues are enormous at peak lunch time but would still be worth the wait!

Visited May 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great Burgers, shame about the queue!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We walked to Madison Square Park especially for The Shake Shack as we had heard some really good things about it! When we got there the first thing we saw was this almighty queue which went all the way around the park square leading to the restaurant! It didn't put us off though, we really wanted this food so we decided to wait it out! We queued for around 50 minutes and finally reached the counter to order our food. My friend and I both ordered the Smoke Shack which is a double burger full of cheese and smokey bacon (lovely)! I had asked my friend to go find a seat earlier as the seating area is relatively small for the amount of people wanting to sit, so it's good to get there quick! I would recommend the food, it is just a shame there isn't more people working so they can get through more people and not make us wait for so long!

• Visited May 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Worth the wait...”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

That's a question really. I waited 45 minutes, but outside in MSG park on a nice day it's not so bad. Two stuck-up Girls behind me, amused me with their running diatribe on New York life. I ordered a Shake and a Burger. Both were really delicious. The Burger was small though. Not the very best Burger I've ever had, but certainly in the top 5. I'd go back again. (The Service was real friendly)

• Visited May 2013