“Huge Sandwiches”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We wanted a small bite to eat before heading to a show. The sandwich we got was huge and filling even though we split it. I am not sure I would come back. The Pizza seemed to be very popular.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went there for quick lunch. Had pizza which was good. As it was in Times Square area it was crowded. They also make salads, breakfasts, sandwiches, etc.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I accidentally left my wallet and cell phone, returned 20 minutes later and they had it kept safe for me!

1  Thank Backhand S
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We tried this place on our last day for breakfast. The breakfast sandwiches were very good and the food is reasonably priced. It is only two blocks from the hotel we stayed at.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Another one of those you order and pick up the sandwich places. Very busy and just up the street is another Carve, though I am not sure they are associated. Simple interior, rather crowded when we went at about 5 PM, so get your seat fast. Some people were leaving there garbage on the table, so you had to pick it up if you wanted a seat. Really not the fault of the shop. My wife had turkey BLT and it was warmed up. She didn't like it as a BLT is usually served cold. I had a warm roast beef (can't remember the name) a little sloppy but it tasted good. The place had some good reviews but I really didn't see any difference from any other sandwich shop so I am only giving this an average rating.