“Delicious”

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast and lunch on my last trip to NYC. A few short walk from the Paramount Hotel where I stayed. The pizza was great, salad bar was awesome and the breakfast pastrys and desserts are to die for! Will def go back the next time I am near Times Square!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lindsay W

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
manchester
“Excellent place”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Went in here at least 5 times on my 7 night visit. The pizza was amazing, very thin base with plenty of topping and cheese. All the food tasted very fresh. I picked up some cupcakes a couple of times I tried capucchino, vanilla and toffee and some Oreo cookie cheesecake- I would rate them all 10/10. I only ever went in this place to pick up some diet coke but kept coming out with food. Irrisitable.

1 Thank bee2000x
Florida
“Great food, great prices!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here almost everyday on our last trip to NY. The food was great as well as the prices and the service. The turkey club was FANTASTIC!

“Worth your time!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were on the way to watch an off Broadway show when we saw this place. The variety of Pizza were excellent. They were large slices and the price was affrordable. We went back after the show and ate some more.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good spot for a quick bite”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stopped in for a quick breakfast. It was friendly fast and good. Didn't get a chance to eat lunch but the choices looked good

Visited January 2013