“One word - AVERAGE”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
London
“One word - AVERAGE”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

So I went to the BRGR branch near Bloomingdale's department store.
It was a my first Burger since landing in NYC, I walked in and the surroundings were very disappointing. I must say Mcdonalds decor is more exciting than this place.
The chairs, tables and overall feel was very basic. There wasn't much choice of burgers and fries on the menu so I went for the standard cheeseburger, sweet potato fries and a chocolate milkshake. The burger was average, the bun was very sweet for a brioche bun and the sweet potato fries were bland.
I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would as there was a fly buzzing around my food :-/
The service isn't anything to write about, don't expect to be waited on hand and foot.
In short if you fancy a burger and are bit of a burger fanatic I would recommend you TRY it as you only live once. But I don't believe you will be going back! FACT

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
“Tasty enough, but an average experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Struggled for a seat at 12:30, which is an advertisement for its popularity. Got some though before our burgers arrived. The table was sticky because no one seemed to cleaning them. Had the veggie burger with fried egg. It was nice enough. The place felt cheap, lacking the atmosphere of grill'd.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Good Burger - No Frills”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Right to the point. It's a great healthy burger with everything extra. Go for an organic burger and some good sides. The service was nice, but slow.

Visited June 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best Burger Period”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

All grass fed beef. Very expansive menu and has whole wheat bun options. Seriously the best burger I've had. A lot of places say this, but its true. Cooked perfectly, as in when i said medium it was really medium. A friend said that place up on 56th or 55th was the best in NYC, but this place was superior. You will not be disappointed

Visited April 2013
Campton, New Hampshire
“Busy Place, Worth the Wait”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Granted, we showed up with a party of 10, but this place was packed to start with. You order at the counter and they deliver your excellent burger to your table. It took a long time for everyone to get their food, but I am still reminiscing that burger and onion "hay".
I like that the kitchen is open--I think patrons are more patient if they can see the staff working hard. This staff rocked--they were slammed, but they had their act together and they kept cheerful.

Visited April 2013