“Disappointing”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We tried to get a hot dog and a burger and ended up with a sad little burger and a burger bun containing a sliced up sausage... The worst hot dog I have ever eaten!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The burgers and fries are sooooooo yummy after a long day of walking around the city. We had the Turkey burger, and I was suprised by the large amount of toppings that we could choose from. Best Turkey burger I had.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went here for a late night burger on a Friday night. Ordered two turkey burgers with lettuce, tomato and pickles along with a beer on tap. The burger was pretty good but small for $7. The service was pretty decent and the woman who took our order was super friendly. Might go back.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised that a place that prided itself on offering organic meat would offer a non-meat burger. I had avocado in my veggie burger, but the burger was so big that it took awhile to find a bite of the avocado! Very filling. Enjoyed people watching in this Chelsea area of Manhattan. NYC is always an experience, even at a small eatery like this one.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited BRGR earlier this year and found it to be one of the most flavoursome, healthy burgers around! You could really taste the quality of the simple ingredients used! We also recommend there "TRIO" of fries, the "Hay" was a FAVE!!