“Chilaquiles/quesadillas/margaritas.....what could go wrong?”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen
Reserve a Table
Thu, 7/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #250 of 16,396 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Hell's Kitchen
Description: A staple in its' namesake neighborhood for 17 years, Hell's Kitchen is a favorite 'go to' spot for pre & post theatre, meeting up with friends after work, or to celebrate a special occasion! Our new location at 51st & 9th boasts a festive Dia de los Muertos interior and a modern take on Mexico's culinary classics. Try our delectable trio of guacamole, with its' variations in spice and texture, our renowned brussel sprout and mahi-mahi tacos and our exquisite chilaquiles! You will also be over the moon for our sinfully delicious cocktails and specialty margaritas! Crafted with the highest quality tequilas and fresh squeezed lime juice-you'll positively taste the quality and freshness!
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Nothing.....that’s what!! This is an amazing mexican restaurant located in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen. These may be the best chilaquiles I’ve ever eaten. Coupled with the mango margaritas & strawberry pannacotta, we could not have been more satisfied. Our server, Kathy, was absolutely awesome!!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank boilerup84

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Stumbled upon this gem by accident, not really being a fan of Mexican cuisine I was kind of sceptical but everything was delicious. Service was great ,the restaurant is decorated really nicely and like I said,the food was amazing.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

The food, service, and ambience were very good, but at the end of the meal when we tried to order coffee we were shocked to hear that they don't serve it! I have never had this experience in a restaurant of this price range. I hope that management will rethink this decision.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

My daughter and I had dinner here on a Thursday night. We had a reservation, which was a good thing as the restaurant was packed! As we were walking to the restaurant we could already hear the roar of the crowd enjoying the food and margaritas. The chips and dip got us off to a good start as did a margarita. I had the braised short rib tacos and my daughter had the fish tacos. Delicious! We had had a late lunch and so didn't have room for dessert. I would definitely recommend this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I went with my sister and we had super tasty, strong cocktails.... Italian way...

Food was very tasty, portions very generous. Staff was very kind and helpful.

Date of visit: April 2019