Review Highlights
Economical

I booked from here twice. We were arriving in NYC and leaving from there a few days later. There... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
SMSCEO
Amwaj Islands, Bahrain
via mobile
AWFUL COMPANY!!!!

We booked a limo at the 13th of April for the 7th of may from JFK airport to NYC. On the 7th on... read more

Reviewed May 11, 2019
Simone W

Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from $89.70
from $14.17
from $20.68
from $16.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Booked a limo for airport pick up on arrival for our first trip to New York and had bought champagne as a surprise for our drive. We were a party of 5 travelling and thanks to NYC limo our trip started on the worst note.

First of all they were a no show. After waiting for 20 mins at arrivals, we rang to enquire as to where the driver was. The lady on the phone had an extremely bad attitude and said they had emailed the day previously to say they had no limo available to pick us up - we received no such email.

She offered an alternative of an SUV. Not wanting to waste time, we agreed - only to be told they would charge the same fee of €200. With no other choice of transport, we reluctantly agreed. Only to have to wait a further hour for the driver to pick us up.

Complete scam!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Booked them the night before our flight back home to take us from upper west side hotel to JFK. Got an email that the credit card didn't go through. Talked to them 3 times, as I saw the charge on my statement. They agreed to hold the reservation until I talk to the credit card company. Got back to them with confirmation for the credit card and they confirmed the ride. after 10 minutes I got a text saying that they actually don't have a limo and can send an SUV. Called them again just to find out that the SUV price is only 15$ less than the Limo.
Finally booked another limo service (through the hotel) which was cheaper and didn't require card approval in advance. 3 out of our 4 phone calls ended when their representative hang up on me. Do yourself a favour and book elsewhere.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Booked car service for trips to/from LaGuardia April 27 and 29. Outbound flight from Toronto was delayed due to late inbound aircraft and subsequently by a ground stop due to congestion at La Guardia. Called NYC limo to advise of delay. They indicated they monitor all flights and were adjusting our pick up time, accordingly. When the charge appeared on my credit card I was billed for USD$125 instead of USD$72 as quoted with reservation. They claimed we landed at 3:25 p.m. - an impossibility as we were still on the ground in Toronto awaiting clearance to take off at 3:15 and the flight didn't land until about 4:20. We were in the car by 4:58 putting us well within the wait time allowance in the contract. LaGuardia is a mess and NYC Limo is clearly using that to gouge customers. I would have cancelled our return trip on Sunday but wasn't aware of the extra charge on the outbound trip from the airport until it was posted to my credit card. Polite inquiries and request to revisit the billing met with no success. STEER CLEAR OF NYC LIMO!!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank John G
Reviewed May 20, 2018

They were scheduled to pick us up at Brooklyn Cruise port.. They've had my cell and Email address the entire time and never called. When I booked I told them we had 1 suit case and a folding wheel chair. I guess that didn't make ant difference to them. They never tried to even get in touch with me. I called at the scheduled pick up time because they were certainly not there waiting. When I called they said they didn't have a driver! I booked over 3 months ago and called 35 days prior. he first call they were going to find a driver but it was going to be while. The second call they still had not found a driver. I even asked them if they can help be get a taxi or Uber...... their reply was "we can't do that " !! Their were no taxi's readily available at this port. When we were able to acquire transportation and finally on our way to JFK Airport, for a early flight, I called NYC Limousine to let them know not to worry and finding us a driver. We thought that was the proper thing to do ( as oppose not calling at all).
I have no choice but to give the worst review possible!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Deejoi
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I booked a Limousine to collect us from JFK as a surprise for our friends 60th arriving in the evening . Yes they were there.
driver very harassed as he had to bring a 14 seater MiniBus instead ( I wasn't happy )
I also booked a bottle of Champagne 95dollars. Plastic cups not even Glasses , Red paper knapkins, Baby bucket with ice in and a very fast ride ,Driver said he had to go and get it all. Have waited a week for them to get back to me. Still haven't and I guess they won't .Uber would have been easier and three times cheaper .If your wondering about the Champagne well I can only assume the MiniBus needed a good wash. Wouldn't entertain them.

Date of experience: May 2018