Tripadvisor

Ranked #428 of 717 Quick Bites in New York City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Come visit us at 1560 Broadway in New York. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This McDonalds is in a tourist hot spot, so it is busy and has a massive turnover.
The staff are not that friendly and its not the cleanest but it is what you expect.
Its cheap and average, nothing more to really say.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (970)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Stopped one night for a quick drink and a bite to eat for my daughter. OMG. This was the dirtiest Mcdonalds I have ever seen!! Filthy!

I know they are continually slammed with people but this place was severely understaffed! Only one person working the register, and one kid helping with the set-ups. NO ONE was even attempting to clean or wipe down tables. Trash on the floor, tables and just dirty

When I asked to use the restroom, I was told “it’s around the corner”. No comment on needing a code to unlock it. I went back and asked her after standing there being ignored for 3-4 minutes for the code and was told that “someone would come out and unlock it for me”.

After waiting another 3-4 minutes I went back and asked “when would some come unlock the door?” Rudely was told that “they will be there soon”.

“Who?”
“The manager but he’s busy so just wait!”

This was after a $21 bill for a chicken nugget meal and a hamburger meal!!! Way overpriced! ( the same meals at my Mcdonalds at home was $11).

TripAdvisor won’t let me put ZERO stars.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank HenryM2453
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Mgr was rude when I stated why can't they ever get my two item order. Response you don't have to come here!

1  Thank E3212PYthomash
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Oh dear god, The worst McDonalds I’ve ever been too. This revamp... horrendeous- doesn’t work in any way! Why try to be a real restaurant but want to cater for the masses and quick money.
Catch 22. A) You get a table... sit n wait, Or, B) you have your food arrive but there’s nowhere to sit and eat because or others doing A)

Absolutely crazy and awful

Please don’t roll this model out anywhere else!

Reviewed December 22, 2019

On a recent city break to New York City, I called into this McDonald's for a spot of lunch, although after ordering the meal for two people, the experience went downhill. Upon taking the table tracker, we went and sat upstairs and waited for the table service to arrive. After 20+ minutes of waiting for said order, I asked one of the restaurant staff where the order had gone. They said it should be with me in a few minutes. After another 10 minutes of waiting around, my wife asked again where our food was. A couple of minutes later our food arrived, clap cold! This was uneatable. After explaining the issue to the staff, they said we could have another meal, but we were on a schedule and as such could not risk waiting around for the best part of another hour for a meal to arrive. We managed to get our money back and went on our way. Unfortunately a disappointing experience at this 'not-so-fast-food' establishment.

1  Thank AALMO78