“Suzanne knows Vintage!”

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Suzanne is such a fabulous tour guide. She takes you to the finest vintage shops all over New York City. She is very pleasant and knows the city very well. I couldn't have for a more wonderful vintage shopping experience.

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Suzanne is a real New Yorker and knows a lot about the city. I took two of her tours while in town: one vintage shopping tour in Chelsea and the other vintage in Williamsburg. Because I liked the first one so much I took a second shopping tour with her and was happy I did. I picked up a beautiful plate as a gift for my friend and a gorgeous coat for myself. There were a lot of other beautiful things that I wanted but couldn't fit into my suitcase. Take her shopping tour at the beginning of your vacation! She'll save you time and money!

I liked the fact that her tours are small and intimate and she knows the shops that tourists would never would never find! Not only second-hand and vintage but she knows about food and specialty boutiques as well. The atmosphere of the shops we visited were really great, friendly, well organized and had cool music. Suzanne is very patient, answered my questions about shopping and gave me a lot tips to go around on my own.

When I come back To New York I'll be sure to join another one of her shopping days and also visit her website to find more things to do on my own. She's the best!!

Reviewed January 19, 2017

My friend and I are both lovers and collectors of vintage clothing. Suzanne is so knowledgeable and helpful it was the highlight of my trip! She is very honest and friendly it was like we had been friends for years! We came home with well priced one of a kind vintage treasures!!! I would highly recommend this tour and you can be sure that I will be calling Suzanne before my next trip to New York to set up a personalized shopping trip with her!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Suzanne was so kind to even do her tour in the snow! We had so much fun and she really knows all the best places to get timeless pieces at great prices. Her knowledge of the area and style incite made her tour very interesting and personal, I cant wait to do another!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Best tour I've taken in NYC!! Hanging out with Suzanne, scouring the best of vintage and thrift stores, and coming away with some real deals was such a great experience. Suzanne is really passionate about vintage and fashion and getting a good deal. She also picked out some lovely clothes for me and she explained the different designers and boutiques in NYC etc. which I was fascinated about. Highly recommended for any shopaholic!