Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $57.00
More Info
from $42.00
More Info
All reviews shopping tour vintage stores great eye fun morning fun shopping quality pieces charity shops gramercy area recommended items wool coat dover street designer pieces bargain hunting marc jacobs high fashion sample sales incredible knowledge
Reviewed January 19, 2017

My friend and I are both lovers and collectors of vintage clothing. Suzanne is so knowledgeable and helpful it was the highlight of my trip! She is very honest and friendly it was like we had been friends for years! We came home with well priced one of a kind vintage treasures!!! I would highly recommend this tour and you can be sure that I will be calling Suzanne before my next trip to New York to set up a personalized shopping trip with her!!!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Suzanne was so kind to even do her tour in the snow! We had so much fun and she really knows all the best places to get timeless pieces at great prices. Her knowledge of the area and style incite made her tour very interesting and personal, I cant wait to do another!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Best tour I've taken in NYC!! Hanging out with Suzanne, scouring the best of vintage and thrift stores, and coming away with some real deals was such a great experience. Suzanne is really passionate about vintage and fashion and getting a good deal. She also picked out some lovely clothes for me and she explained the different designers and boutiques in NYC etc. which I was fascinated about. Highly recommended for any shopaholic!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 26, 2016

I spent a wonderful day with Suzanne whose knowledge was only exceeded by her warm and friendly personality! We toured thrift shops that were full of colourful and unusual items from clothes to furniture to accessories. It was delightful and I cannot wait to do it again.
Lots of fun!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2016

It was my first shopping tour with Suzanne from ZTrend. She is amazing! She knows a lot of shops that sell clothes, jewelery etc. It's been so much fun! I would definetely do it again!

Date of experience: June 2016