“Incredible day with Suzanne leading the way to great vintage finds!”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed January 19, 2017

My friend and I are both lovers and collectors of vintage clothing. Suzanne is so knowledgeable and helpful it was the highlight of my trip! She is very honest and friendly it was like we had been friends for years! We came home with well priced one of a kind vintage treasures!!! I would highly recommend this tour and you can be sure that I will be calling Suzanne before my next trip to New York to set up a personalized shopping trip with her!!!

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Suzanne was so kind to even do her tour in the snow! We had so much fun and she really knows all the best places to get timeless pieces at great prices. Her knowledge of the area and style incite made her tour very interesting and personal, I cant wait to do another!

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Best tour I've taken in NYC!! Hanging out with Suzanne, scouring the best of vintage and thrift stores, and coming away with some real deals was such a great experience. Suzanne is really passionate about vintage and fashion and getting a good deal. She also picked out some lovely clothes for me and she explained the different designers and boutiques in NYC etc. which I was fascinated about. Highly recommended for any shopaholic!

Reviewed November 26, 2016

I spent a wonderful day with Suzanne whose knowledge was only exceeded by her warm and friendly personality! We toured thrift shops that were full of colourful and unusual items from clothes to furniture to accessories. It was delightful and I cannot wait to do it again.
Lots of fun!