Review Highlights
Exactly what I wanted

Suzanne was so great, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, such a eye for detail and hidden gems... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ashmaidens
London, Canada
via mobile
Recommended

Suzan was amazing and opened our eyes to a new world. We are not the vintage types and don't really... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DORIT A
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

All reviews shopping tour vintage shops great eye charity shops fun morning gramercy park east village recommended items vintage tour wool coat highly recommend her tours vintage items free tours by foot great shopping beautiful things new york three hours
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Best tour I've taken in NYC!! Hanging out with Suzanne, scouring the best of vintage and thrift stores, and coming away with some real deals was such a great experience. Suzanne is really passionate about vintage and fashion and getting a good deal. She also picked out some lovely clothes for me and she explained the different designers and boutiques in NYC etc. which I was fascinated about. Highly recommended for any shopaholic!

Reviewed November 26, 2016

I spent a wonderful day with Suzanne whose knowledge was only exceeded by her warm and friendly personality! We toured thrift shops that were full of colourful and unusual items from clothes to furniture to accessories. It was delightful and I cannot wait to do it again.
Lots of fun!

Reviewed November 7, 2016

It was my first shopping tour with Suzanne from ZTrend. She is amazing! She knows a lot of shops that sell clothes, jewelery etc. It's been so much fun! I would definetely do it again!

Reviewed November 5, 2016

I've now been on two tours with Suzanne from ZTrend and I had to write a review as she is incredibly knowledgeable and knows really cool vintage boutiques and unusual stores. I would never ever be able to find places like this without her incredible expertise and knowledge of this great city! I have been thoroughly impressed and, amazingly, they are free....

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Suzanne knows her stuff, we had a great time on the Gramercy Thrift & Vintage. Lots of fantastic items were found. We were taken to some hidden gems, bursting with clothes, shoes cool vintage homewares and books. Met some lovely people on the tour and it was so fun to share our finds with each other after each stop. Ended up joining two of the ladies for lunch and another outing afterwards! Would recommend for lovers of fashion and/or vintage, you can get some great designer items in the stores if thats your thing or if you like the vintage look you'll also be spoiled for choice! I've visited NYC a bunch of times, but never found the shops we were taken to, so it was well worth it for me. Thanks heaps for a fun tour!