“Shopping tour in the village”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed November 7, 2016

It was my first shopping tour with Suzanne from ZTrend. She is amazing! She knows a lot of shops that sell clothes, jewelery etc. It's been so much fun! I would definetely do it again!

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed November 5, 2016

I've now been on two tours with Suzanne from ZTrend and I had to write a review as she is incredibly knowledgeable and knows really cool vintage boutiques and unusual stores. I would never ever be able to find places like this without her incredible expertise and knowledge of this great city! I have been thoroughly impressed and, amazingly, they are free....

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Suzanne knows her stuff, we had a great time on the Gramercy Thrift & Vintage. Lots of fantastic items were found. We were taken to some hidden gems, bursting with clothes, shoes cool vintage homewares and books. Met some lovely people on the tour and it was so fun to share our finds with each other after each stop. Ended up joining two of the ladies for lunch and another outing afterwards! Would recommend for lovers of fashion and/or vintage, you can get some great designer items in the stores if thats your thing or if you like the vintage look you'll also be spoiled for choice! I've visited NYC a bunch of times, but never found the shops we were taken to, so it was well worth it for me. Thanks heaps for a fun tour!

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Our on line reservation through Freetoursbyfoot.com led us to Suzanne, a hip "professional" shopper, who knows her merchandise and where to find good buys in NYC vintage, thrift and consignment shops. We hit several shops in three hours, many of them raising support for worthy causes by recycling clothing, jewelry, furniture and more. Great deals to be found while helping out others with a charismatic guide! Great fun and a win-win~