Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $57.00
More Info
from $42.00
More Info
All reviews shopping tour vintage stores great eye fun morning fun shopping quality pieces charity shops gramercy area recommended items wool coat dover street designer pieces bargain hunting marc jacobs high fashion sample sales incredible knowledge
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Suzanne knows her stuff, we had a great time on the Gramercy Thrift & Vintage. Lots of fantastic items were found. We were taken to some hidden gems, bursting with clothes, shoes cool vintage homewares and books. Met some lovely people on the tour and it was so fun to share our finds with each other after each stop. Ended up joining two of the ladies for lunch and another outing afterwards! Would recommend for lovers of fashion and/or vintage, you can get some great designer items in the stores if thats your thing or if you like the vintage look you'll also be spoiled for choice! I've visited NYC a bunch of times, but never found the shops we were taken to, so it was well worth it for me. Thanks heaps for a fun tour!

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Our on line reservation through Freetoursbyfoot.com led us to Suzanne, a hip "professional" shopper, who knows her merchandise and where to find good buys in NYC vintage, thrift and consignment shops. We hit several shops in three hours, many of them raising support for worthy causes by recycling clothing, jewelry, furniture and more. Great deals to be found while helping out others with a charismatic guide! Great fun and a win-win~

Reviewed October 7, 2016

great experience! interesting to visit in vintage and second hand stores regardless of the shopping, i had a great time and highly recommend.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the Gramercy Thrift & Vintage tour! Suzanne has a wealth of knowledge about thrifting and the city in general. I loved it and would definitely recommend Suzanne's tours.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

This was my first experience with Free Tours by Foot! Suzanne was very knowledgeable and fun! She directed us to some great spots to shop and gave us great tips for shopping! I love thrifting and was very excited to find someone who could direct me to some great places in New York! I also really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour!