“Vintage and thrift Chelsea and West Village”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Our on line reservation through Freetoursbyfoot.com led us to Suzanne, a hip "professional" shopper, who knows her merchandise and where to find good buys in NYC vintage, thrift and consignment shops. We hit several shops in three hours, many of them raising support for worthy causes by recycling clothing, jewelry, furniture and more. Great deals to be found while helping out others with a charismatic guide! Great fun and a win-win~

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed October 7, 2016

great experience! interesting to visit in vintage and second hand stores regardless of the shopping, i had a great time and highly recommend.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the Gramercy Thrift & Vintage tour! Suzanne has a wealth of knowledge about thrifting and the city in general. I loved it and would definitely recommend Suzanne's tours.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

This was my first experience with Free Tours by Foot! Suzanne was very knowledgeable and fun! She directed us to some great spots to shop and gave us great tips for shopping! I love thrifting and was very excited to find someone who could direct me to some great places in New York! I also really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Suzanne is fabulous! In all sense of the word! I really enjoyed this tour, it was fun and there are lots of bargains to be found in each store we went to. Suzanne was lovely and incredibly stylish haha!! She had great knowledge of what to expect in each store and I really appreciated her time :)