Review Highlights
Exactly what I wanted

Suzanne was so great, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, such a eye for detail and hidden gems... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ashmaidens
London, Canada
via mobile
Recommended

Suzan was amazing and opened our eyes to a new world. We are not the vintage types and don't really... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DORIT A
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

All reviews shopping tour vintage shops great eye charity shops fun morning gramercy park east village recommended items vintage tour wool coat highly recommend her tours vintage items free tours by foot great shopping beautiful things new york three hours
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Suzanne is fabulous! In all sense of the word! I really enjoyed this tour, it was fun and there are lots of bargains to be found in each store we went to. Suzanne was lovely and incredibly stylish haha!! She had great knowledge of what to expect in each store and I really appreciated her time :)

Reviewed September 28, 2016

It was my second tour with Suzanne. Within three hours our group managed to visit quite a lot different upscale vintage shops in Gramercy. I could have never found anything like it myself. Suzanne is extremely knowledgeable. Thanks to her great eye, and creativity you can find a unique item you never thought about. I am looking forward for my new tour somewhere in NYC. Thank you, Suzanne!

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I was taken to some fantastic shops with great stock and prices.
I met some great people along the way - everyone in this shops were friendly and chatty.
I found some real bargains and got to explore a part of NYC I hadn't yet seen.
Suzanne my guide was knowledgable and we talked whole time - I appreciated her time and help only wish I had more money but even on a budget I did well!
Would highly recommend to anyone. Many thanks again Suzanne!

Reviewed September 16, 2016

My friend and I went on this shopping tour of upscale thrift shops and it was very interesting. We were taken to some very nice shops. I only wish I had a truck with us so I could have bought some of the nearly new furniture that was so cheap! It was definitely interesting and our guide did a great job.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 16, 2016

If like me you'd like something more interesting than a standard Empire State/Statue of Liberty walking tour whilst in NYC, then give this a go! Suzanne- who is as fun and quirky an individual as you'd expect- took us to thrift and vintage shops I would never have found on my own. I particularly enjoyed feeling like I was seeing an insiders view of New York, as the places were packed with locals. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark