Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $57.00
More Info
from $42.00
More Info
All reviews shopping tour vintage stores great eye fun morning fun shopping quality pieces charity shops gramercy area recommended items wool coat dover street designer pieces bargain hunting marc jacobs high fashion sample sales incredible knowledge
Reviewed September 28, 2016

It was my second tour with Suzanne. Within three hours our group managed to visit quite a lot different upscale vintage shops in Gramercy. I could have never found anything like it myself. Suzanne is extremely knowledgeable. Thanks to her great eye, and creativity you can find a unique item you never thought about. I am looking forward for my new tour somewhere in NYC. Thank you, Suzanne!

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I was taken to some fantastic shops with great stock and prices.
I met some great people along the way - everyone in this shops were friendly and chatty.
I found some real bargains and got to explore a part of NYC I hadn't yet seen.
Suzanne my guide was knowledgable and we talked whole time - I appreciated her time and help only wish I had more money but even on a budget I did well!
Would highly recommend to anyone. Many thanks again Suzanne!

Reviewed September 16, 2016

My friend and I went on this shopping tour of upscale thrift shops and it was very interesting. We were taken to some very nice shops. I only wish I had a truck with us so I could have bought some of the nearly new furniture that was so cheap! It was definitely interesting and our guide did a great job.

Date of experience: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 16, 2016

If like me you'd like something more interesting than a standard Empire State/Statue of Liberty walking tour whilst in NYC, then give this a go! Suzanne- who is as fun and quirky an individual as you'd expect- took us to thrift and vintage shops I would never have found on my own. I particularly enjoyed feeling like I was seeing an insiders view of New York, as the places were packed with locals. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I booked the Gramercy tour for Sept. 8th 2016. My husband and I are avid thrift store shoppers in Houston Texas. Loved the tour, my favorite was Vintage Thrift East. The store was full of vintage items. I could have stayed in this store all day. I will be going back. Suzanne was great. A must for this tour is a pair of good walking shoes, one bottle of water and or snacks. I forgot to take pictures, this is a must.