“Gramercy thrift and vintage free tour ”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I was taken to some fantastic shops with great stock and prices.
I met some great people along the way - everyone in this shops were friendly and chatty.
I found some real bargains and got to explore a part of NYC I hadn't yet seen.
Suzanne my guide was knowledgable and we talked whole time - I appreciated her time and help only wish I had more money but even on a budget I did well!
Would highly recommend to anyone. Many thanks again Suzanne!

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed September 16, 2016

My friend and I went on this shopping tour of upscale thrift shops and it was very interesting. We were taken to some very nice shops. I only wish I had a truck with us so I could have bought some of the nearly new furniture that was so cheap! It was definitely interesting and our guide did a great job.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 16, 2016

If like me you'd like something more interesting than a standard Empire State/Statue of Liberty walking tour whilst in NYC, then give this a go! Suzanne- who is as fun and quirky an individual as you'd expect- took us to thrift and vintage shops I would never have found on my own. I particularly enjoyed feeling like I was seeing an insiders view of New York, as the places were packed with locals. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I booked the Gramercy tour for Sept. 8th 2016. My husband and I are avid thrift store shoppers in Houston Texas. Loved the tour, my favorite was Vintage Thrift East. The store was full of vintage items. I could have stayed in this store all day. I will be going back. Suzanne was great. A must for this tour is a pair of good walking shoes, one bottle of water and or snacks. I forgot to take pictures, this is a must.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I booked Suzanne's free walking tour of Gramercy Park thrift stores and had an amazing time! Suzanne is extremely knowledgeable about the area's thrift stores and the different causes each store supports. These thrift stores were all absolutely full of amazing finds, and not a single one felt like you had to pick through a bunch of junk. Suzanne even helped find things for me, covering areas of each store and asking me if I was interested in a few items. She was wonderful, and so was the tour. I would definitely recommend.