Review Highlights
Exactly what I wanted

Suzanne was so great, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, such a eye for detail and hidden gems... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ashmaidens
London, Canada
via mobile
Recommended

Suzan was amazing and opened our eyes to a new world. We are not the vintage types and don't really... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DORIT A
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

All reviews shopping tour vintage shops great eye charity shops fun morning gramercy park east village recommended items vintage tour wool coat highly recommend her tours vintage items free tours by foot great shopping beautiful things new york three hours
Reviewed September 16, 2016

If like me you'd like something more interesting than a standard Empire State/Statue of Liberty walking tour whilst in NYC, then give this a go! Suzanne- who is as fun and quirky an individual as you'd expect- took us to thrift and vintage shops I would never have found on my own. I particularly enjoyed feeling like I was seeing an insiders view of New York, as the places were packed with locals. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I booked the Gramercy tour for Sept. 8th 2016. My husband and I are avid thrift store shoppers in Houston Texas. Loved the tour, my favorite was Vintage Thrift East. The store was full of vintage items. I could have stayed in this store all day. I will be going back. Suzanne was great. A must for this tour is a pair of good walking shoes, one bottle of water and or snacks. I forgot to take pictures, this is a must.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I booked Suzanne's free walking tour of Gramercy Park thrift stores and had an amazing time! Suzanne is extremely knowledgeable about the area's thrift stores and the different causes each store supports. These thrift stores were all absolutely full of amazing finds, and not a single one felt like you had to pick through a bunch of junk. Suzanne even helped find things for me, covering areas of each store and asking me if I was interested in a few items. She was wonderful, and so was the tour. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Suzanne took me on a very fun shopping tour of vintage and thrift shops in the Gramercy Park area of Manhattan today. I could not have asked for a kinder and more knowledgeable guide. I will never forget Suzanne's genuine warmth and friendliness. She is obviously an expert shopper, and she took me into stores that I absolutely loved and that I would never have found on my own. She also pointed out good spots to grab a meal or a snack.

I highly recommend ZTrend!! If I could give it a higher rating, I would.

Management response:Responded August 2, 2016

Thank you for the beautiful review! Please reach out the next time you are in New York City. Please save my email if I didn't give you a card.

Enjoy the lovely summer.

Suzanne Lenora

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I would thoroughly recommend taking advantage of Suzanne's knowledge and enthusiasm for the vintage/second hand market in NYC. I sent my areas of particular interest in plus size clothing in advance and she directed me appropriately on the day. I came home with a sample dress, a great jacket I get complimented on every time I wear it, and another cute dress I love.

Suzanne also took the time to give me further recommendations to pursue after the tour. She has a positive, inclusive manner and I really enjoyed the morning. Thanks Suzanne!