Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $57.00
More Info
from $42.00
More Info
All reviews shopping tour vintage stores great eye fun morning fun shopping quality pieces charity shops gramercy area recommended items wool coat dover street designer pieces bargain hunting marc jacobs high fashion sample sales incredible knowledge
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Suzanne took me on a very fun shopping tour of vintage and thrift shops in the Gramercy Park area of Manhattan today. I could not have asked for a kinder and more knowledgeable guide. I will never forget Suzanne's genuine warmth and friendliness. She is obviously an expert shopper, and she took me into stores that I absolutely loved and that I would never have found on my own. She also pointed out good spots to grab a meal or a snack.

I highly recommend ZTrend!! If I could give it a higher rating, I would.

Date of experience: July 2016
Management response:Responded August 2, 2016

Thank you for the beautiful review! Please reach out the next time you are in New York City. Please save my email if I didn't give you a card.

Enjoy the lovely summer.

Suzanne Lenora

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I would thoroughly recommend taking advantage of Suzanne's knowledge and enthusiasm for the vintage/second hand market in NYC. I sent my areas of particular interest in plus size clothing in advance and she directed me appropriately on the day. I came home with a sample dress, a great jacket I get complimented on every time I wear it, and another cute dress I love.

Suzanne also took the time to give me further recommendations to pursue after the tour. She has a positive, inclusive manner and I really enjoyed the morning. Thanks Suzanne!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Really enjoyed this tour. Guide was very informative and flexible. We hit great spots and I really gained a lot.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Totally amazing shopping tour with a very knowable and friendly guide! If you love vintage shopping this is the tour to take.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

For those who enjoy thrift & vintage shopping than this is the perfect walkable tour for you. I took this Free Tours by Foot with my teenage daughter who usually does not like "resale" shopping. This tour made her a believer and a power shopper. Suzanne was highly knowledgable and took our group to some really cute shops. The area was fun too. I recommend 'ZTrend' to anyone looking to find great boutique,designer and vintage clothing at a fraction of the cost. So much fun!!! Not too long for those who have trouble walking. Easily accessible via the subway.

Date of experience: June 2016