“Suzanne is smashing and I loved the tour, and what I bought!”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed July 26, 2016

I would thoroughly recommend taking advantage of Suzanne's knowledge and enthusiasm for the vintage/second hand market in NYC. I sent my areas of particular interest in plus size clothing in advance and she directed me appropriately on the day. I came home with a sample dress, a great jacket I get complimented on every time I wear it, and another cute dress I love.

Suzanne also took the time to give me further recommendations to pursue after the tour. She has a positive, inclusive manner and I really enjoyed the morning. Thanks Suzanne!

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed July 17, 2016

Really enjoyed this tour. Guide was very informative and flexible. We hit great spots and I really gained a lot.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Totally amazing shopping tour with a very knowable and friendly guide! If you love vintage shopping this is the tour to take.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

For those who enjoy thrift & vintage shopping than this is the perfect walkable tour for you. I took this Free Tours by Foot with my teenage daughter who usually does not like "resale" shopping. This tour made her a believer and a power shopper. Suzanne was highly knowledgable and took our group to some really cute shops. The area was fun too. I recommend 'ZTrend' to anyone looking to find great boutique,designer and vintage clothing at a fraction of the cost. So much fun!!! Not too long for those who have trouble walking. Easily accessible via the subway.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 17, 2016

We took the thrift shop and boutiques in east village tour and had a very pleasant time with a good mixture of thrift shops and nice little boutiques with very individual clothing and shoes. I went home with more than one new piece, happy like a little child. Besides the good choice of shops, I liked that the tour guide managed to show several shops next to each other which allows for every person of a group to choose for its own preferences. Absolutely recommending it.