Review Highlights
Exactly what I wanted

Suzanne was so great, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, such a eye for detail and hidden gems... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ashmaidens
London, Canada
via mobile
Recommended

Suzan was amazing and opened our eyes to a new world. We are not the vintage types and don't really... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DORIT A
Tel Aviv, Israel
via mobile

All reviews shopping tour vintage shops great eye charity shops fun morning gramercy park east village recommended items vintage tour wool coat highly recommend her tours vintage items free tours by foot great shopping beautiful things new york three hours
Reviewed June 17, 2016

We took the thrift shop and boutiques in east village tour and had a very pleasant time with a good mixture of thrift shops and nice little boutiques with very individual clothing and shoes. I went home with more than one new piece, happy like a little child. Besides the good choice of shops, I liked that the tour guide managed to show several shops next to each other which allows for every person of a group to choose for its own preferences. Absolutely recommending it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 9, 2016

What a wonderfully fun game vintage/thrift shopping with Suzanne turned out to be! Every time we scored a win by finding a great item at a ridiculously low price we were delighted and we got to head home with many "trophies" with which to remember our visit. Suzanne was great at setting the pace, keeping the ball rolling, and making sure every participant was a winner!

Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed it and found things we are very happy with- jewls and clothes and scarfs! Sussan was very nice and very helpful! Explained about quality etc..

Reviewed June 3, 2016

I recently signed up for a private shopping tour of NYC vintage shops with Suzanne of Ztrend Shopping Tours, and I have to say it was absolutely delightful! I scheduled a tour with a fellow vintage addict friend of mine, its best to shop in pairs, and we found some great deals at the stores she took us to! My friend picked up some beautiful vintage hats & bags for her summer wardrobe and I found a few beautiful dresses reasonably priced and a couple vintage necklaces that I could not live without. I live in NYC but never have the time to check out random places on my days off so this was a perfect way to spend the afternoon and she (Suzanne) also had great recommendations for places to stop along the way for a spot of coffee and dessert!
If you are a local or a visitor to this great city, there are many amazing places to shop but this "edited" tour maximized our shopping time & experience and I would certainly recommend this to friends visiting the city, especially while I am at work during the day, a def must!

Reviewed May 22, 2016

during this tour you'll learn new things about NYC through the expertise of the person who is in love with the style and the fashion. Details matter! Little vintage accessories or a dress will make you feel very special. I'd never had found any of the gems Suzanne brought me to.