“It was dlightful and helpful”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed it and found things we are very happy with- jewls and clothes and scarfs! Sussan was very nice and very helpful! Explained about quality etc..

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed June 3, 2016

I recently signed up for a private shopping tour of NYC vintage shops with Suzanne of Ztrend Shopping Tours, and I have to say it was absolutely delightful! I scheduled a tour with a fellow vintage addict friend of mine, its best to shop in pairs, and we found some great deals at the stores she took us to! My friend picked up some beautiful vintage hats & bags for her summer wardrobe and I found a few beautiful dresses reasonably priced and a couple vintage necklaces that I could not live without. I live in NYC but never have the time to check out random places on my days off so this was a perfect way to spend the afternoon and she (Suzanne) also had great recommendations for places to stop along the way for a spot of coffee and dessert!
If you are a local or a visitor to this great city, there are many amazing places to shop but this "edited" tour maximized our shopping time & experience and I would certainly recommend this to friends visiting the city, especially while I am at work during the day, a def must!

Reviewed May 22, 2016

during this tour you'll learn new things about NYC through the expertise of the person who is in love with the style and the fashion. Details matter! Little vintage accessories or a dress will make you feel very special. I'd never had found any of the gems Suzanne brought me to.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

If you want to know the best stores to find great selection and price in New York
This Tour will tell you and visit a variety of shops .Suzanne ,who provides up to date
Locations and some actual shopping time has put together a memorable tour.
I was lucky to find 2 fabulous skirts and then at another store a long perfect scarf
for an outfit I have gotten many compliments already.The explanation of what's best
To find before each Shop and other great tips make such a difference when visiting
New York. Suzanne saves wasted time in going Vintage and Thrift
Shopping by yourself. What a fun morning and saving money is always fun.
It will be one of your best memories from your trip .

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Suzanne took us into Vintage stores.. I live in Australia and my hubby thought it would be a great experience for me..I only purchased one dress but the fun was just experiencing the vintage and op shops. I thought Suzanne was gorgeous. Loved her style and she found more things than me.. Only thing I would have loved was it to go for an extra hour.. there was heaps to see... If you love vintage shopping and fossicking though thrift shops I'd recommend this tour.. Suzanne is amazing. ☺

Management response:Responded May 20, 2016

Thank you for the lovely review. I am so happy you had fun even browsing the wonderful items things. Please look me up the next time you are in New York City for another exciting shopping day. Who knows it could be in a completely different part of New York City.