“Suzanne shopping tour”

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Suzanne took us into Vintage stores.. I live in Australia and my hubby thought it would be a great experience for me..I only purchased one dress but the fun was just experiencing the vintage and op shops. I thought Suzanne was gorgeous. Loved her style and she found more things than me.. Only thing I would have loved was it to go for an extra hour.. there was heaps to see... If you love vintage shopping and fossicking though thrift shops I'd recommend this tour.. Suzanne is amazing. ☺

Management response:Responded May 20, 2016

Thank you for the lovely review. I am so happy you had fun even browsing the wonderful items things. Please look me up the next time you are in New York City for another exciting shopping day. Who knows it could be in a completely different part of New York City.

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed May 17, 2016

What a great way to get to know a NYC neighborhood....plus the opportunity to shop for bargains as well. After an explanation of each shop, Suzanne gave us twenty minutes to shop. I was with my friend who is a big shopper. I was not going to buy a thing! Well, guess who made purchases? ME. I found two blouses that were perfect for me, a lovely scarf, and a very fashionable handbag. Bargain prices....fine quality. I thank Suzanne for being an excellent guide and introducing me to this area of the city.

Management response:Responded May 20, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review and I am happy to have converted you into my shopping community! Don't you just love shopping for those little inexpensive surprises you never even dreamt about? Please keep me in mind for your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

I have really enjoyed Suzanne's Thrift Shop Tour. She took us to many different shops from charity, vintage to high end second hands. There is something for everyone. It's impossible not to find great bargains. I bought 4 new cashmere jumpers, 10$ each. The Gramercy area is nice to stroll and the shops are very close to each other. The tour ends in Union Sq which is a perfect to rest and grab lunch in the park. Thanks Suzanne, I really enjoyed the tour!

Management response:Responded May 20, 2016

Thank you for joining me on my shopping adventure. There are so many wonderful things to purchase on a bargain budget, as you know first hand having found the wonderful cashmere sweaters! I do hope you keep me in mind for you and your friends on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

We were shown around four stores and always had a bout 20min to go through the clothes. I was able to find great clothes and Suzanne gave great advice what to look for, about upcoming events and also informed us about the aim of the shops. Great time and amazinh bargains!