“Bargain hunting for all tastes!”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I have really enjoyed Suzanne's Thrift Shop Tour. She took us to many different shops from charity, vintage to high end second hands. There is something for everyone. It's impossible not to find great bargains. I bought 4 new cashmere jumpers, 10$ each. The Gramercy area is nice to stroll and the shops are very close to each other. The tour ends in Union Sq which is a perfect to rest and grab lunch in the park. Thanks Suzanne, I really enjoyed the tour!

Management response:Responded May 20, 2016

Thank you for joining me on my shopping adventure. There are so many wonderful things to purchase on a bargain budget, as you know first hand having found the wonderful cashmere sweaters! I do hope you keep me in mind for you and your friends on your next visit to New York City.

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed March 18, 2016

We were shown around four stores and always had a bout 20min to go through the clothes. I was able to find great clothes and Suzanne gave great advice what to look for, about upcoming events and also informed us about the aim of the shops. Great time and amazinh bargains!

Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

The tour of the thrift and vintage shops we took with Suzanne today was fabulous. She's lovely and full of great information about where to find hidden gems, sales on each day and discounts! Would recommend this walking tour to anyone who lives a bargain!

Reviewed March 8, 2016

I set up a custom shopping day for my friend and I to peruse the boutiques of NoLIta in Manhattan and it was amazing! I never would have found the little shops that Suzanne knew and she also gave us the full printed itinerary so we could visit the shops we didn't have time for that day. It is worth every penny especially if you want to shop on limited time. I will suggest that if you are to take a custom shopping tour to take it at the beginning of your trip simply because there are many other places you will want to visit on her map.