“Great stores”

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed March 18, 2016

We were shown around four stores and always had a bout 20min to go through the clothes. I was able to find great clothes and Suzanne gave great advice what to look for, about upcoming events and also informed us about the aim of the shops. Great time and amazinh bargains!

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

The tour of the thrift and vintage shops we took with Suzanne today was fabulous. She's lovely and full of great information about where to find hidden gems, sales on each day and discounts! Would recommend this walking tour to anyone who lives a bargain!

Reviewed March 8, 2016

I set up a custom shopping day for my friend and I to peruse the boutiques of NoLIta in Manhattan and it was amazing! I never would have found the little shops that Suzanne knew and she also gave us the full printed itinerary so we could visit the shops we didn't have time for that day. It is worth every penny especially if you want to shop on limited time. I will suggest that if you are to take a custom shopping tour to take it at the beginning of your trip simply because there are many other places you will want to visit on her map.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

Suzanne was great...she was organized for us, explained the pros and cons of each shop we visited before we went in, gave us a time limit and even reminded us five minutes before we had to leave so we could "finish our purchases".

See more reviews
Reviewed March 7, 2016

I did the thrift walking tour with Suzanne. I didn't really know what to expect but she far exceeded any expectations. She took us to 4 or 5 stores (I lost track) and I found some real gems. She also helped at various stores, pulling things that she thought might be of interest to the people on the tour.

Now I know vaguely where the good stores are I would be able to go and have a look on my own, but I wouldn't have known where to start without Suzanne. She also gave us some recommendations for us to find on our own if we wanted to continue shopping after the tour. In particular I wanted to find a store where I could buy clothes for my infant niece and she knew of a great place and I purchased quite a bit from there!

Suzanne is an asset to NYC's shopping!