“Wonderful experience with some great purchases”
Review of ZTrend

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed February 20, 2016

I completed the Gramercy Thrift Shopping tour and had a great time. Suzanne was lovely and I enjoyed spending the morning with her, her eye and advice was also extremely helpful in these stores. Will definitely take another tour with her when I am next in New York.

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed February 15, 2016

I went on 2 shopping tours with Suzanne (Gramercy thrift shopping and East Village boutiques) and both were great fun! Not only does Suzanne take you to great shops, she also gives you the skinny on the neighborhood, the shop owners and designers. A real NYC experience!

Reviewed February 15, 2016

We met in a lovely American diner had a coffee was also authentic was a great introduction we were just on our own so it was a private tour . We loved the shop and we loved the local tour from Susanne and the squirrels in the park were just fabulous . I bought a fantastic jacket and matching gloves and some fantastic old jelly moulds for a keen cook in Australia . we finished the day with a great lunch at a local Italian that I would never have found with a great white wine so in conclusion meet a stranger in NY shop and make friends and finish with a chilled glass of good wine loved it will do it again

Reviewed January 26, 2016

I love browsing thrift shops and discovering unique boutiques. Suzanne's East Village Shopping Tour was a delightful time doing both. Suzanne was a great tour guide - professional, very friendly and knowledgeable. She not only showed us the shops, but gave us inside tips as to what to expect in each one. I was especially pleased that she took a personal interest in what we were considering and gave us helpful tips. She also made an effort to look for and suggest items that she thought might fit our interests and fashion styles. Since I was shopping alone, these gestures were very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to trying her other tours the next time I visit New York.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

My thrift shopping adventure with Suzanne has been one of the best parts of my trip to NYC. I couldn't believe the vintage treasures we found! Suzanne knew all the best places and tips and tricks to find unique, quality pieces. Amazing knowledge and skill! Thank you so much Suzanne! I'd highly recommend joining in on one of her tours.