“Fantastic vintage shopping”

ZTrend
Ranked #7 of 894 Shopping in New York City
Type: Shopping, Tours
Reviewed February 15, 2016

We met in a lovely American diner had a coffee was also authentic was a great introduction we were just on our own so it was a private tour . We loved the shop and we loved the local tour from Susanne and the squirrels in the park were just fabulous . I bought a fantastic jacket and matching gloves and some fantastic old jelly moulds for a keen cook in Australia . we finished the day with a great lunch at a local Italian that I would never have found with a great white wine so in conclusion meet a stranger in NY shop and make friends and finish with a chilled glass of good wine loved it will do it again

All reviews
"recommended items"
"vintage tour"
"wool coat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend her tours"
"vintage items"
"new york"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"

Reviewed January 26, 2016

I love browsing thrift shops and discovering unique boutiques. Suzanne's East Village Shopping Tour was a delightful time doing both. Suzanne was a great tour guide - professional, very friendly and knowledgeable. She not only showed us the shops, but gave us inside tips as to what to expect in each one. I was especially pleased that she took a personal interest in what we were considering and gave us helpful tips. She also made an effort to look for and suggest items that she thought might fit our interests and fashion styles. Since I was shopping alone, these gestures were very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to trying her other tours the next time I visit New York.

Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

My thrift shopping adventure with Suzanne has been one of the best parts of my trip to NYC. I couldn't believe the vintage treasures we found! Suzanne knew all the best places and tips and tricks to find unique, quality pieces. Amazing knowledge and skill! Thank you so much Suzanne! I'd highly recommend joining in on one of her tours.

Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I scheduled a tour with Suzanne and had a great day visiting thrift and vintage stores, my wife found HUGE bargains in every store we went with Suzanne, she knows the places to go

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Suzanne, the owner of ZTrend is awesome!!

My partner and I love SoHo, and wanted to spend a day "discovering" shops and eateries that we might miss on our own. After a pre-trip conversation with Suzanne, where she gained insights into our interests, she planned out and curated a perfect day. We wanted to focus on unique mens' clothing shops, home accessory shops, and anything related to chocolate candy, Suzanne met us for our day, shared our planned stops, and we were off the races. Amazing! I'm in NY frequently on business; a bit less frequently for fun visits, so exploring new places is always fun - "living like a local." Suzanne took us to some of the most unique shops (at any price point you want), places to food tasting, and some of the best chocolate shops we've visited in NY. Her attention to detail and planning and hospitality - both before your tour and during the tour itself - are amazing. If you like to explore as a couple, a family, or with a small group of friends, stay off the Greyhound Sightseeing busses and spend an afternoon or longer with Suzanne and ZTrends.