“Great food, tiny restaurant”
Review of Crepes on Columbus

Crepes on Columbus
Ranked #117 of 432 Dessert in New York City
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
“Great food, tiny restaurant”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food was excellent, my only complaint was that we were approximately six inches away from the people next to us. Its quaint despite being crowded and as i mentioned before the food is delicious.

2 Thank xashleym

Columbia, Sc
“Best in town”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great food and friendly staff. Everything about this place is a class act. I had an omelet and coffee for breakfast and the omelet was huge and the coffee the best I had during my stay in NYC. The owner came up and spoke to us and noticed my University of South Carolina Gamecock shirt and I found out that he was a big fan and frequented the State Fair there every year. If you want excellent food, friendly service and good value - this is the place for breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank WojowiththeMojo
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I thought I had the best place for brunch and then I tried Crepes on Columbus. It's small inside but the service and food are just so good. I will absolutely return to this place. The only thing that I would say is a downer is that to add an extra item to an omelet or crepe is $2.50. That seems like a bit much to add a tiny bit of extra stuff.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank HistoryDude14
“Very nice crepe. Small”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Very nice crepe. Small and simple restaurant but great food. Staffs are very nice. My boys like it very much. Not sure if it is the best in NYC but certainly worth a try.

1 Thank AudiFather
Wells, United Kingdom
“The best ever”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were recommended this place for breakfast as we were staying just around the corner. The menu is extensive and the portions large and unlimited coffee. The staff very friendly particularly the young lady training to be a dentist. The manager came and had a chat with us. Great atmosphere particularly Sunday when the locals alluded it. Could not fault this deli.

Visited November 2012