“Very nice crepe. Small”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
“Very nice crepe. Small”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Very nice crepe. Small and simple restaurant but great food. Staffs are very nice. My boys like it very much. Not sure if it is the best in NYC but certainly worth a try.

1 Thank AudiFather

Wells, United Kingdom
“The best ever”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were recommended this place for breakfast as we were staying just around the corner. The menu is extensive and the portions large and unlimited coffee. The staff very friendly particularly the young lady training to be a dentist. The manager came and had a chat with us. Great atmosphere particularly Sunday when the locals alluded it. Could not fault this deli.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank cruising18
gainesville
“Cozy, friendly restaurant!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I had breakfast crepes here that were not only filling but delicious. The service was excellent and all the staff was friendly. Next time, dessert crepes! Central Park was not far, so if you like walking, I recommend it!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great breakfast/brunch place!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. Went there with my girlfriend for breakfast today. All their crepes are made from buckwheat and are delicious. I got the breakfast crepe which was delicious with mozzarella, eggs, and spinach (you can choose your own ingredients, but unfortunately only 3, and if you want any more its a whopping $2.50 each!). The red potatoes that come with it are great.. Food was delicious, service could have been better. My girlfriend it her order way before me and I had to point out to a waiter that I still did not have my food! But besides that, everything was great! I will be back and I recommend his place to anyone in the area.

1 Thank adaki
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing food and staff”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had one of the best breakfasts for a long time in this restaurant recently. I ate the "Ouefs Columbus" and the flavours were amazing. People around me also had very appetising dishes from quiche to pancakes and crepes. If I lived in Manhattan, I'd eat here once or twice a week, its that good.

It might be a bit of a trek to get to, but believe me its worth it and it's also good to go off the beaten track and explore other areas of Manhattan.

Visited November 2012