“Cozy, friendly restaurant!”

Neighborhood: Upper West Side
gainesville
“Cozy, friendly restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I had breakfast crepes here that were not only filling but delicious. The service was excellent and all the staff was friendly. Next time, dessert crepes! Central Park was not far, so if you like walking, I recommend it!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great breakfast/brunch place!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. Went there with my girlfriend for breakfast today. All their crepes are made from buckwheat and are delicious. I got the breakfast crepe which was delicious with mozzarella, eggs, and spinach (you can choose your own ingredients, but unfortunately only 3, and if you want any more its a whopping $2.50 each!). The red potatoes that come with it are great.. Food was delicious, service could have been better. My girlfriend it her order way before me and I had to point out to a waiter that I still did not have my food! But besides that, everything was great! I will be back and I recommend his place to anyone in the area.

1 Thank adaki
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing food and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had one of the best breakfasts for a long time in this restaurant recently. I ate the "Ouefs Columbus" and the flavours were amazing. People around me also had very appetising dishes from quiche to pancakes and crepes. If I lived in Manhattan, I'd eat here once or twice a week, its that good.

It might be a bit of a trek to get to, but believe me its worth it and it's also good to go off the beaten track and explore other areas of Manhattan.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank naraic_dublin
Carteret, New Jersey
“Best crepes in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Due to the recent hurricane, my family and I were staying with friends on the upper west side of NYC. Saturday evening our friends took us to this neighborhood restaurant for an unexpected treat-crepes-sweet and savory.
Crepes on Columbus is a small,bistro like place. Our friends had told us that sometimes it is superpacked and the wait could be long. Fortunately for us there was no wait and we were seated immediately. Our server was attentive and gave us time to read through the menu. Breakfast crepes are served all day and there are many dinner options other than crepes.
My daughter and I ordered breakfast crepes that were stuffed with fillings of our choice. The crepes were light but filling. Another in our party ordered the Tiger Shrimp crepe that was declared delicious. Small ones with us had pancakes and an egg and cheese bagel. There were options for all.
Of course, we ordered two sweet crepes for dessert with our choice of fillings. We saw another table of six come in just for dessert! I couldn't agree with this group more-go to Crepes on Columbus for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just dessert!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lynne L
New York,NY
“My new favorite breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Live here in NYC and went to this place over the weekend. My new favorite breakfast spot in the city. 4 of us dined and we all totally enjoyed our breakfast. Best french toast i've had in the city. Will definately be returning!

• Visited October 2012