Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $16.00
from $17.00
from $16.00
More Info
All reviews laguardia airport the port authority bus terminal from point a to point b grand central station midtown manhattan roundtrip kiosk avenue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a little misleading on two counts. 1) they don’t necessarily pick you up from your terminal as they don’t stop at all of them so you have to take an air train but still wait at other terminals they do stop at. I don’t think they make that very clear when booking. 2) They don’t drop off at Grand central, but at 41st & Lexington. It’s misleading and quite a walk with luggage, especially when the info says Grand central so you aren’t prepared to have to find your way there. Arriving with cases and having to drag them through busy streets in the dark when I didn’t know my way, wasn’t a good start to my trip. Wouldn’t use them again.

Doug_Airporter, Public Relations Manager at NYC Airporter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

HI Mullington

Thank you for your response.

it states very clearly on our site that we only pick up from terminals 1, 4 and 8 from JFK and B, C and D from LGA

We have the address with maps for our drop off location at e41st and lexington. Its impossible and we are not allowed to drop off at Grand Central. Its still very close.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked a Limo ride from La Guardia to Time square hotel-when arrived not there went to info desk at airport they finally got a hold of this company and they said they would be there in 20 min but had already waited 30min so just took a taxi. Paid in advance when I called they said send text about refund then went to website but no response on refund 2 months later-be cautious about booking

Hi LV

please go to the "customer service" on the main menu of our site and send is a chat message so we can follow up asap.

Thnk you

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hi - I used the Official Website to try and book a return trip and it gave me a 'Credit Card Transaction Denied' message yet gobbled up my credit card details and I found later had charged me - three times. The issue they told me when I sent a Request for Refund was in their website design and IT were looking into it and that I would be receiving a refund - one month and a few messages later NOTHING! No replies to my Messages nor a REFUND. When I was returning to JFK a similar thing had happened to a visitor from the UK. The service works though and I did use it to get in and out of Manhattan from JFK but I paid cash. So, my advice is if you are going to use this service pay cash - that way you'll get the service you pay for if the bus is there.

Hi Dale

Please email us at newsletterATnycairporter.com if you haven't received your refund. I will forward it to the dept asap

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I reserved and paid online, arrived at JFK terminal at 6.45 pm to wait for the 7.00 pm bus and it never showed up. The airport customer care desk re-booked me on a super shuttle but I had to wait one hour for the driver. After a 24+ hours overseas flight with multiple connections and hours waiting in airports, the last thing I wanted was to wait another hour. I had to pay $65.00 for a cab and now I am wasting time calling my credit card company and sending refund requests.
Don't use this service!

Hi Catalina

Thank you for your feedback.

Please email us at newsletterATnycairporter.com and i will forward to the dept asap

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The service appears to have lessened somewhat in the last years. In 2016, the bus offered complimentary WiFi and now this no longer appears to be the case.

Still, for 18 dollar per person NYC Airporter offers an easy transportation method from JFK to Grand Central Terminal without having to look after multiple bags. We would not think twice about using NYC Airporter again.

Hi Jan

Reviewed September 18, 2018

The service now runs from 11 am - 7 pm. If you're flight is during these hours than you can still get low price transportation to and from Manhattan.

1  Thank DawninDallas

Hi Dawn

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Good service, he arrives on point, and he helped us with the luggages and he drove us near the hotel and explained some things during the drive aswell. very good job.

Hi Jeff

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I knew I was coming into Grand Central Terminal by train and had to get to LaGuardia airport. When I Googled for transportation possibilities, the NYC Airporter came up. It said that buses leave every hour on the hour. I purchased the ticket on line. It was easy to find the bus outside the Terminal. The bus left promptly, and I got to LaGuardia with no problem. The $16. charge beat taking a cab!

Hi Nancy

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The service has been streamlined (i.e., cut back) because of competition from the ride sharing services. They are struggling to survive with an all new fleet of clean, modern buses (thank God those old, decrepit ones are gone) and more targeted terminals and time slots. Dispatcher Jamal and his team at the international arrivals terminal provided smart, friendly, wecoming service on my return from Edinburgh recently. If you see one of their buses, grab it!!

1  Thank mslaurita
Doug_Airporter, Public Relations Manager at NYC Airporter, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you Ms Laurita for taking the time to review our service!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I visit Connecticut around three times per year, and since 2012 have used the NYCAirporter service between JFK and Grand Central station. The service was always efficient, and great value fro money. For my last trip at the end of May, I booked on line as usual, without realizing that the bus no longer served Terminal 7. No great problem, on arrival I made my way to T4. Eventually, after significantly more time than the advertised 30 minutes, a small bus arrived, to take us to Grand Central. Not too bad.

I also booked my return on line. I had a flight at 7pm, so I arrived at the bus stop at 3pm. There was a very long queue, but no bus. After more than an hour of waiting, with no assurance that a bus was going to arrive, I opted to get a cab to JFK. I was also advised that the bus coming was a small vehicle, and would not accommodate everybody in the queue. When I said to the guy at the bus stop that the service used to be good, he said that NYCAirporter doesn't exist anymore. So, this new company is operating under the good name of NYCAirporter, but not providing the service. I would recommend to everybody to avoid this service, as you cannot rely on getting to the airport in time for your flight.

1  Thank Trevor D

Hi Trevor

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. NYC Airporter and NYC Express bus is the same company, owned by the same parent company. We just changed our name.

We apologize for the return trip, but traffic is out of our control.