Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$154
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
$330
$305
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$117
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,814 results
All reviewsholland tunnelwatts streetgreenwich villagenew yorkspring streetcanal stfree breakfastthe breakfast arearooftop terracerooms are smallcity viewfew blocksbagelsfront desk staffeasy accesswould definitely stay here againthe empire state building
Reviewed March 20, 2013

rooms so small and close together, I could pretty much hear the people next door breathing. the window to my room was wide open when i walked in so that was comforting to know....... glad i was only here for one night. the surrounding area looked pretty sketchy.

2  Thank 00000kim
KleinV54, Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear 00000kim,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay. I'm sorry that your experience did not go so well while you were here for that one night. It is unfortunate that we missed out on the opportunity to show you other room choices as we make it a focus to satisfy all guest requests or concerns.

I would love the opportunity to make it up to you on your next trip should you return, please make sure you mention your requests and we'll be glad to assure we give you the most comfortable and relaxing room that all our guests deserve.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was really glad I picked this hotel for my stay! I picked it because of it's location, Soho is a nice area and the subway is close. Arriving at the hotel I was positive surprised, the stuff was really nice, friendly and helpful! Our room was clean, also the bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was fresh and a good selection. All this for a really fair price. Also the bar is nice.
I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to spend some time in New York City, without driving in and out the city forever.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Maja Fer F
KleinV54, Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Adriane B,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Manhattan Soho. We appreciate the time out you took to share your feedback about our hotel. I do apologize that you had to deal with the disruptive bongo that particular afternoon. We have spoken with the school about it and trust that this no longer will be an issue. We are glad to hear that you found our staff friendly and are happy you got to enjoy our complimentary Continental Deluxe breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Room cleaner than I expected. Bathroom was a nice size for NYC. I didn't feel like I was in the shower when I was sitting on the toilet. I was on the 4th floor facing the back. The only view was of a school. During late afternoon there was a couple of people playing the bongo drums in a room directly across from my room....worried that they would play all night, but they stopped after a few hours.
Staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was part of room charge, and quite decent. The coffee was good, and not watered down.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the back on a high floor, and away from the bongo drum players.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KleinV54, Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Adriane B,

Thank you for being our guest here at the Hampton Inn Manhattan Soho. It is great news that you found our rooms to be nice and especially that you found our staff friendly. Our apologies that you had to deal with the bongo drums during that particular evening. We've contacted their office to avoid that issue from re-happening. We are also glad that you were satisfied with our breakfast and complimentary hot drinks offered 24 hours a day. Thank you for your feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Superb location for Soho and the Financial District. I was here on business and the hotel was ideally located for Varrick Street, The Financial District and all the Uptown subways. The rooms were the usual NYC snug size but very comfortable. The carpets and decor are looking a little tired and a good lick of paint would make such a difference.

The breakfast was really great, lots to chose from but the only downside was the fact that you had to use plastic plates, bowls and cutlery.

All in all I would recommend this hotel for its great location and reasonable cost.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KleinV54, Manager at Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Caroline S,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback about our hotel, we appreciate anything you have to share. We are happy to know that you found your room comfortable especially being away from home.

We are sorry that you came across some wear and tear during your stay. I’ll be glad to let you know that we are currently working on remodeling the hotel to give it that fresh new feeling that our guests love.

Our apologies that you weren’t too satisfied with our plate and utensil selections. The good news is that in an effort to go green, those items are indeed biodegradable, always a plus for our eco conscience guests.

We appreciate you for your time and for being our guest and hope to see you here again in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here in January in a comfy double room with an interesting view. The room was clean the bathroom was large and the wifi was free and worked fine.

The staff were all friendly we had a great time here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 12shoes

Dear 12shoes,

Thank you for taking time out to share your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and especially that you had a great time during your stay. Please remember us the next time your in town, we'll be more than happy to host your stay once again.

Warmest Regards,