“Great meal at a resonable price”
Review of Strada 57 - CLOSED

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 28, 2007

Since we often stay at the Holiday Inn on West 57th, we found this restaurant just in the process of walking up and down the street! We have eaten there 5 or 6 times, and each time have had a good meal. I have seen negative comments on other websites about the service, but it has been fine for us on each visit. The wine list is nice, and the prices are very reasonable for NY. The tables in the front of the restaurant give you a great view through floor to ceiling windows of people walking by, or you can sit in the back room where there is a nice gas fireplace. I have eaten there alone, with my husband, and with a group of 6 - each time, we/I felt welcome and comfortable. I highly recommend Strada 57.