“Glad We Stopped In”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were looking simply for a drink after a long walk from the Cort Theatre on January 2 ... it was cold! From previous stays in NYC and specifically this stretch of Lexington, we knew there were many choices. We sat at the bar and service was friendly and helpful. We immediately noticed the wonderful looking pizzas being brought out to other patrons and decided we would stay. What a great decision. The thin crust pizzas were very tasty and not overloaded with toppings. We enjoyed the conversation with staff and their best wishes for the New Year and our upcoming walk down to Canal Street. All in all a wonderful 1.5 hours and we weren't surprised to see how highly regarded this restaurant is on TA.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I ate here twice. We were staying in Murray Hill and stopped by our first night NYC. My husband had the Parma and I had the classic. The thin crust is great, and the Parma was really an amazing pizza, the bacon was so thick. The classic was good too. We got the apple pie for dessert and that was so yummy too. Service was great, and they were pretty busy too.
On Christmas day we had been walking around all day in the cold. We had tried to get lunch earlier but the service was so bad we walked out.
Before heading back to our hotel we saw Vezzo was open and jumped right in. The staff was really friendly and actually seemed happy to be there on Christmas day. Which makes those of us visiting the city feel better for needing places like this to be open.:-)
This time we got the Salsiccia Dolce and El Greco. I really loved the Salsiccia, the onions were yummy. The El Greco was nice,just lighter. Overall I great spot to relax, with good food, and good drinks, highly recommend.

1  Thank queenybride
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Consistently delicious - always a go-to spot in my neighborhood. Try the mushroom pizza or the white pizza. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting from LA and were looking for a great restaurant with a nice relaxed ambiance and a good price point. We were directed here by our concierge and were extremely pleased. It's a quaint corner restaurant that also delivers. We all ordered individual pizzas and salads. If you love thin crust pizza with excellent flavor, this is the place for you! The salads were also delicious and unique. It's a nice warm environment with a good vibe. The service was very good. They let us enjoy our conversation and efficiently and kindly interacted with us. Vezzo is on my list of next visit restaurants the next time I'm in NYC.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is probably the best flatbread pizza I've had! It is so light and somewhat crispy, which I normally don't like, but it was great. The tomatoes were very flavorful as well. We also got a quinoa salad which was really different but really good.