“Good lunch deal” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vezzo

Vezzo
Ranked #171 of 13,479 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Good lunch deal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

It was a rainy day in the City when we seven decided to try Vezzo. We waited for near 20 minutes around the lunch hour to have seats open up -- four of us at one table and three at another. We ordered the "Slice and a drink" lunch special and were not disappointed. The pizza was a while coming, but was very tasty. Definitely a great place for aficianados of thin crust pizza, and/or someone who wants a cheap lunch deal ($20 for three of us).

Visited October 2012

• Greek first
  • Korean first
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Awesome thin crust pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

A bit Loud and crowded on a Friday night, but really great pizza and salads! Fun, lively atmosphere. Thinnest crust I've ever had :). Nice bar & all around fun pizza night out.

Atlanta
“Delish!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

In town for vacation and found this place near our hotel through tripadvisor. Great place! You know its going to be good when there is a line out the door. The PIZZA was so good we visited twice. The first time we ate in. Only had to wait 15min to get a table. The pizza comes out very fast. Service was good. The second visit, called in an order for pick up. When arrived only half of my order was ready. I ordered pizza & a lasagna. I personally heard one employee telling the other that they do not know why the order wasn't completed because it was in the system just not turned in. Only the pizza was ready. I was told that they were still working on the rest of my order. I felt lied to because I just overheard the employees speaking about how the lasagna never got put in to begin with. During this time my pizza sat on the bar getting cold, while they were just putting the other half of my order in. Needless to say after a long day of sightseeing was aggravated that I had to wait longer than I should have. My pizza was cold and the employees did not seem apologetic at all. Perhaps next time a customers order is botched you can teach your employees to be more empathetic, maybe throw something extra in to make it better?? I DO recommend the pizza BUT please only eat it in the restaurant.

Visited November 2012
Maricopa, Arizona
“An Excellent First Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

What can you write about Pizza? Thin, Regular, Sicilian baked in a gas, wood or coal fired oven. This review is about Vezzo Pizza as it was my first dinning experience there. After we arrived, our table was ready within several minutes.

After checking out the menu, we were ready to order a 16" (their large size) thin crust pizza with fresh basil and a 16" Pizza with sausage and pepperoni. I wanted their arrival staggered so that they would be warm and not to crowd the table with 2 pizzas at once. The waitress said she didn't know how to submit the order. I said, ok I'll just order one pizza. Then she had a brain storm–she would submit the order for the second pizza when the first one was served--she read my mind as that was my plan!.

The first pizza arrived as ordered with sausage and pepperoni served hot. Several minutes after this was eaten, the second pizza arrived. The very thin curst pizza is not very filling so you can usually enjoy more than let's say a regular or Sicilian pizza. Additionally, we ordered 4 diet cokes and 2 glasses of wine. Our bill for the above was $62.08 + tip–reasonable based upon quality and service. We will dine here again in the future as I can recommend Vezzo to all.

• Visited November 2012
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had heard about this place on Tripadvisor and thought we would take a look as it was close to our hotel. There were queues out of the door at 18:30 on a monday night! so we tried again the next night where we were more successful. We ordered the Meatball pizza and garlic bread with cheese. The bread was probably the best garlic bread Ive ever had! The pizza came but was the wrong order (Meat lovers) but it looked so good. The waiter came over and apologised as he thought that that was what we had ordered (may have been our English accent) We said we would have the Meat lovers one as it looked so good and we were not disappointed. The ultra thin and crispy base and the generous toppings were great

Visited November 2012