“Delish!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Found this place by asking a local and so glad we did. Food was great, excellent vibe and we enjoyed sitting at the bar and talking to the owner.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have never considered myself to be a fan of Mexican food, mainly because some to the hot ingredients used in the dishes are just a little too much for my taste - but not at the Mole Restaurant! From the first time I visited I very much enjoyed everything that I was given to eat. The staff are amazingly helpful and only too pleased to listen to my request that they recommend menu choices that I would enjoy - they were never wrong and I was always delighted. My particular favourites are Guacamole as a starter and a Burrito as a main course - delicious!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We came here with some friends, you can get tasty dishes and great margaritas. The food I tried, I found it to be pretty close to what I eat at home. It`s a good thing when I don't find my plate drowned in cheese or sour cream.!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a weekday night to grab some dinner and relax. Ordered a serving of guac and some margaritas to start. Both were quite tasty and fired us up for a good meal. We shared fajitas & enchiladas and were stuffed about half-way through. The meal was very good but pricey for Mexican. It's a trendy place so I guess they can charge more!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I visited this restaurant with a friend on recommendation from another - glad we did. While it's small we were lucky enough to not feel too claustrophobic.
The fresh guacamole was delicious and that along with nachos would have been enough to fill me up. But I couldn't resist the chicken chimichanga while my friend had pork chops. I barely made a dent in my main course as it was so large - stuffed with rice, beans, lettuce and sour cream. But it was very tasty.
The passion fruit daiquiris were amazing and my friend was more than happy with her margaritas. Will return when next in NYC.