“Good breakfast!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Found Scotty's on TripAdvisor and it did not disappoint. Hash and egss got the thumbs up as did the California omelet. Grilled blueberry muffin was a pass.

There are newer reviews for Scotty's Diner

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Fast service, good diner food. Always come here on my trips! Friendly staff and an expansive menu. Disco fries are the best and a must have with a beer!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Found this little diner online and thought I'd give it a bash after staying nearby. The reviews were good and I wasn't disappointed.

Even early on a Sunday it was pretty busy but I was seated and served quickly with a cup of tea (or coffee) while I decided. I eventually went for the 3 Egg and Bacon Omelette which was fantastic. It was served with homefries which were fluffy and crispy in the right proportions.

I'll definitely be back at Scotty's next time I'm in NYC

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Scotty's has great diner food, we had excellent brunch on Sunday. But above all the service is fantastic, these guys are great.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Sadly, we had to have breakfast at 6am on Sunday - they were open, its an old dinner, and the cook was probably on his way out.... one waffle plate, ok. One short stack (2 plain pancakes) one of which was not cooked through. They replaced it but it took sooooooooo long to get my plate back and we even saw the cook pat it flat and turn it and turn it and pat it down. It was cooked alright, cooked hard! Not impressed. One gentleman (owner?) seemed concerned, but did not even offer anything more.

I wouldn't go back, but don't let it stop you.....