Review Highlights
Perfect for our day

We live in Scotland and my daughter and fiancée decided to get married in Central Park in NY... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
Pyewacket
Scotland
New York Trolley is the way to go !!

Rather than hire a limo or a party bus, I went "outside the box" and booked New York Trolley for my... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2018
Thomas D
Brightwaters, New York

All reviews trolley ride new york central park blast driver fun
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Thanks to Dave for making sure our wedding guests got from the hotel (Fairfield Inn & Suites LaGuardia/Flushing) to our daughter’s wedding venue (Queens Botanical Garden) and then to the reception (Manducatis Rustica, Long Island City) safely and on time. Thanks to our great driver, Reggie, for his punctuality and his great smile that never faltered. The trolley ride was a fun and memorable addition to the wedding day.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I booked the New York Trolley Company for my wedding as a way of transporting my guests from Central Park to Chelsea Piers. It was so pretty and added to the photos. I have to say our driver was an absolute star, I believe his name was Reggie. He was so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much for him. He never once rushed us or made us feel anything other then special. He made several stops for us, including times square, St Patricks cathedral and Grand Central. He was fantastic! We brought our own food and drink on board which was great. The booking process with David was easy and straightforward and done through Paypal. The only little thing I felt that may be improved upon is the quality within the bus. Our trolley had a leak when it rained and also a window that didnt close and a broken seat or two. However this did not take away from the overall experience and I would highly recommend! If you want something unique this is it!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2016

We use New York Trolley Company on our wedding day to transport our friends and family around New York City on our special day. It was so magical! Everyone was singing songs together on the trolley and we could see all the sights! David was a breeze to work with and was very open to our needs. Our driver was incredibly kind and friendly. I would highly recommend using New York Trolley Company!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank jyelland8
Reviewed September 11, 2016

So much fun going on this trolley. It's an excellent idea for all sorts of occasions. We had a blast touring through NYC.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Took NY trolley around the city for a happy hour event with my coworkers. Picked us up right outside the office, then had 3 different stops at bars in 2 different neighborhoods. The trolley itself is BYO. So much fun and such a good way to mix it up.
Driver was super sweet.