“Good sunday brunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Financial District
Description: Hours of Operation:Sunday - Saturday11:30 AM - 4 AM
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I visited Ulysses for their Sunday brunch, and I liked the experience. They had a raw bar with oysters and also good smoked salmon. I also liked their corned beef with horseradish sauce and cheese platter.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great atmosphere and a wonderful selection of craft beer. I fell in love with Banana Bread Beer, Awesome!! Cool little area with lots of pubs, check it out after you tour the financial district!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant after taking a walk at the Wall Street. We found this restaurant in a delightful street. The Pilsner Urquell draft was perfect for us as our threshold for alcohol is pretty low.

We had the combo platter, white linguini clam and mussels. Food was above average but nothing to scream about.

We sat outdoor and we like the ambience. It's relax and causal and definitely a great way to unwind and also great for a bunch of friends.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My co-workers and I stopped in here for a couple of drinks last week and enjoyed the music and ambience, but we were disturbed by the fact that one of the bartender's (female) was stealing money. This is the only reason I'm posting this review. It was very obvious from where we were sitting what was going on. I'm assuming that some of the other bartenders are walking away with less of their tips and she is leaving pretty happy with her pockets full of other's hard earned money. Too bad, but you know what they say about karma.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Sat outside waited 25 mins for a beer...for the price and service would not go again....location is great....you need to be aggressive to get food.