“worst breakfast ever”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“worst breakfast ever”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

my eggs wasn't cooked properly so i asked if they could be done again and the staff was so unfriendly but he did take it away and brought it back but it didnt look like he did anything so in the end he did bring me another one all together but he made me feel as if he just wanted me to leave. i felt so unwelcomed at this restaurant not a nice experience at all.

Visited March 2012

Manchester, England
“Not a good dining experience”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My family were on a short vacation from England, and my wife and i have visited the USA many times and very rarely have we had a bad meal in a diner, however the Palace was not good at all.

The food was dry, undercooked, and quite expensive for what it was. Also, when the waiter presented the cheque he also gave us a piece of paper with what he thought the tip should be, which was way above what i thought they should get frankly.

I wouldn't dine there again, and cannot recommend it to visitors.

Visited February 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Never fails!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

EVERY time i go to NYC this is my ultimate favorite place for a home cooked breakfast. Service is always excellent!! Im considered a local and the minute i walk through the door they have my coffee ready for me! They have great eggs benedict and the french toast is absolutely yumster!

• Visited December 2011
Brunswick, Maine, United States
“Great food, plenty of space, family friendly”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We stumbled on this place at the end of a long day of sightseeing and walking with cranky 1 year old in tow. We weren't sure what to expect but we all got a solid-to-great meal, well prepared and quick, which none of us could finish. Portabello salad with grilled chicken featured some very good house dressing that I could tell was homemade. Similar with my 9 year old's bolognese sauce. Wife's oregano roast chicken was good too. Reasonable prices for Manhattan at 13-16 bucks per entree. Just the respite we needed from the insanity of 5th Avenue during holiday season!

• Visited December 2011
Nottingham
“Stayed at the Renaissance 57, breakfasted at the Palace!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Friendly service, typical American breakfast, gorgeous eggs over easy!! And lots of piping hot coffee. Great prices too for New York.

Visited November 2011