“Excellent food in the heart of NY”
Review of Petite Abeille

Petite Abeille
Ranked #1,648 of 14,032 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Belgian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We loved everything we had, from potatoes to waffles, from an egg sandwich to the coffee. The service was good, staff friendly, and food excellent.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

They have several locations in Manhattan. I always make an effort to visit while in NYC, they have the best strawberry waffles. Recommend going during the week, can get very crowded on the weekends.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you go for a weekend brunch be prepared for a long wait. It took over an hour to seat us, a party of three, around noon on a Sunday. The place is small, packed, and the host/hostess may not be the most personable as they are quite busy. However, our waiter more than made up for it and the waffles make it all worth while. We ordered omelets which were good but nothing extraordinary, at this point I couldn't quite figure out why the fuss and the wait. Then came the waffles and it all made sense. I've eaten at Waffles and Dinges, Clinton St Bakery, and other notable brunch spots in town but these truly are the best I've had in the city: fluffy, light, and fresh. I was instantly transported back to a cafe in Belgium. And if you like thick, chocolaty, smooth coffee the mocchachino is divine! If you do decide to grab a bite here make sure at least one of them is a mouthful of their waffles!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The almond croissant was so delicious I thought I was in Montreal. The coffee is great, too. Really nice little restaurant decorated in Tin Tin fashion. We ordered the egg sandwhich (great value) but is really large enough to share with another person, especially if you want to try the croissants or pastries. The fruit salad had a variety of melon, pineapple and fresh berries, and was also very good.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had the waffles, which meet the high expectations you should have when ordering those in a belgian restaurant, and the burger...now that was a real surprise! I had burgers all over the city in very highly recommended places but so far this was the best one. The fries were perfect too.
The only reason why I can't give a 5 star rating was the cappuccino. As a coffee nerd its too important to me and theirs is really below average.